Well, I'm glad to say that today has been a much better day than the past few have been! I am quite excited about the upcoming events.
Today at work, I had someone that I really look up to nominate me as coach of the month. This might not sound too exciting to most, but to me, it's an honor. Most days at my job I feel as though I am completely wasting my time and not worth much to that company. It's hard to change that view but with Salina's help I realized I might just be doing something good for myself, and for many others. (: I continue to bust my ass, without seeing immediate results but it's the long term results that are amazing!! I hate to be boastful, but I am SO PROUD!
It was my brothers birthday today, so my mom and I cooked him dinner. I love spending time with her, especially when it's doing little everyday things. I'm very grateful for her.
And last but not least... 16 days (:
Goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment